Last Updated: May 28, 2014
Dr. Cary Fowler goes inside a vast global seed bank, buried within a frozen mountain in Norway, that stores a diverse group of food-crop for whatever tomorrow may bring.
To find electronic books, go the basic search page, search using the word "Agriculture" as a subject and linit items to electronic books.
Print items may be found in the 630 call number range
Crisis and Opportunity
Call Number: Main 630.973 Ik3c
Publication Date: 2008-05-01
Design of Experiments for Agriculture and the Natural Sciences
Call Number: Main 630.72 H792d
Publication Date: 2006-03-23
- 2012 Census of Agriculture (USDA)
The Census of Agriculture, taken every five years, is a complete count of U.S. farms and ranches and the people who operate them. The Census looks at land use and ownership, operator characteristics, production practices, income and expenditures.
- Agricultural Research Service
The Agricultural Research Service (ARS) is the U.S. Department of Agriculture's chief scientific in-house research agency.
- Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research
CGIAR is a global partnership that unites organizations engaged in research for a food secure future.
- Fo0d and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Global Crop Diversity Trust
The Global Crop Diversity Trust supports the struggle to eradicate poverty and sustain the environment.
- National Ag Safety Database
The National Agricultural Safety Database, NASD, is a collection of publications about agricultural safety and health.
- New Crops Resource Online Program
NewCROP (New Crops Resource Online Program) is an information-rich site related to crop plants.
- NRCS - Natural Resources Conservation Service
The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), formerly known as the Soil Conservation Service (SCS), is an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) that provides technical assistance to farmers and other private landowners and managers.
- Rodale Institute
Rodale Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- United States Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- United States National Agricultural Library